Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance WBs

4 posters

:: Gameplay :: RvR

Go down

Alliance WBs Empty Alliance WBs

Post  Laassaalos Tue May 26, 2009 6:16 am

Guys when you want to log on and want to RvR first looks for a alliance wb, you can just ask the guys who are already rvring. This is better than joining a pug wb.
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

Alliance WBs Empty Re: Alliance WBs

Post  Celoeys Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 am

Ok, played in an alliance WB yesterday for many hours. Laas was leading and i was main assist. Now the first thing you got to think to yourself is, what is the point of an alliance WB, we arent on vent. BUT, the thing that sets us apart from PUGs is that our WBs have balanced parties and people listen to the leader. Yesterday some people werent. So let me just say if you are not willing to listen to the leader please leave and dont waste our time. If you think the WB leader is wrong, no one cares. You do what he says or leave. Yesterday we had 2 people who felt it was better to go cap points instead of doing the WB leaders wishes... I kicked them. If you get kicked, no hard feelings, i dont really care, i just dont want people wasting our time and degrading our WB. If you feel that all the WB leaders youve been with were crap then by all mean make your own alliance WB.

At the end of the day we need something that will make us better than plain PUGs, sticking together and being well coordinated is one of them. Very Happy
Celoeys
Celoeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Morinfen Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:43 am

Someone said they have a Vent server with 50 spots, prepaid for the whole year, so that the alliance can use that one anytime we want...

This is the server me thinks (Nazdreg linked that when he talked about their server):

v20.darkstarllc.com

And someone talked about getting the server with 100 spots too...
Morinfen
Morinfen
Admin

https://servantsofslaanesh.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Celoeys Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:47 am

that would be cool. Dont think we need more than 50. but ok:) All i need now is to get my 10gig cap:)
Celoeys
Celoeys

Back to top Go down

Post  beetle Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:29 am

wooot!!! vent! nice one!
I got vent on my pc, just need to sort out the mic stuff
ill try to get on it later on today
beetle
beetle

Back to top Go down