Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members in T3, T2

3 posters

Go down

New members in T3, T2 Empty New members in T3, T2

Post  Laassaalos Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:10 am

Hey there guys

Well there are a lot of new members in T3 and T2. The next generation of SoS members. Like usual we hope that of these guys most will make it to T4 in the guild and stay with us. As you guys have done. Guys like Tungan, Morin and Stuz are from the last 'group' to come through and have made themselves into great member of the guild and have contributed to the guild in a big way.

If they are to get to T4 and be loyal members they will need the backing of the guild. Please always be there to offer advice and also to let them know what is what. Maybe even help them with a gunbad run or something of the sort. Also please encourage them to get onto this forum. I find the best members are those who contribute to guild chat and such. The more talking between members the better we get to know each other... this builds guild spirit which is so important!

So here is to the next generation of SoS Smile
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

New members in T3, T2 Empty Guild Members

Post  Herc Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:09 am

Hi I am a new guild member and my char name is Herc a lvl 16 Marauder. I live in Devon in the UK
and have been playing MMOPHs for well over 15 years, it all started with a game called Everquest
along time ago. My RL name is Roger and I am a young guy of 59 Opps that slipped out.
Now you know my secret lol.
Hope to meet up with you all and group and have some fun soon.

Herc lvl 16 Marauder
Herc
Herc

Back to top Go down

New members in T3, T2 Empty Re: New members in T3, T2

Post  Laassaalos Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:55 am

Good too have you on board Herc
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Celoeys Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:37 am

Thanks for signing up. Anything you need anytime, just spam thses forums or guild chat till you get it Very Happy
Celoeys
Celoeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum