Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Alliance

2 posters

:: News :: Guild News

Go down

New Alliance Empty New Alliance

Post  Laassaalos Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 am

Well if you don't know the old alliance has been re made. We are now part of an alliance called The Union. All the major guilds from the last alliance are in the new group. Some of the guilds that were not active (i.e. dead guilds) will not be carried forward to the new alliance.

Let’s all welcome Darkbringers to the alliance. They seem to be an active guild and are one of the first guilds to replace the ones that are not re joining. As I said they seem to be an active guild, they may even challenge us for number 1 spot with activity. (We are 70% of the time the guild with the most online member, no doubt this has to do with our kicking policy.)

Permission for alliance chat is easy to obtain. We have already given all those in T4 alliance chat. If you are not in T4 or get to T4 and want alliance chat please speak to any of the guild officers, they will give you alliance chat. This is regardless of your guild rank. The command for speaking in alliance chat is "/a {text}"

This guild remains committed to the alliance members and will be helping them out with rvr and dungeons runs as they also help us out. Once again I hope that you always look for an alliance wb before looking for a pug wb. The new guilds as well as the old guilds still have to make sure that they are active. Becoming a dead guild will result in them being kicked from the alliance, much the same way as we kick dead members from our guild.

Hope you guys enjoy the new alliance and if you got any queries let me know.
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Empty Re: New Alliance

Post  Morinfen Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 am

I have one question:

Is there a way to check for alliance WB's in the world other than askin "Any alliance WB's out there" in chat? Very Happy
Some more concrete way, like checking the Open Warbands in region?
Morinfen
Morinfen
Admin

https://servantsofslaanesh.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laassaalos Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 am

Yes sort of. Look at the guild roster, if it shows people to be in an alliance wb then you know there is an alliance wb.
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News :: Guild News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum