Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squig Herder

3 posters

Go down

Squig Herder Empty Squig Herder

Post  beetle Fri May 29, 2009 7:20 am

Alright, so my current build is Path of Big Shootin' I believe this to be a PVE based build but I still prefer it in RVR. I've tried Path of Stabbin' and Quick Shootin' they are all great IMO. As advise to anyone, always try as many different combinations of builds, eventually you're gonna change it, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Let me know if you have any questions on this class.
BTW - KABOOM! is rock solid for breaking up tank walls and enemy formations. Use it recklessly!

cheers
beetle
beetle

Back to top Go down

Squig Herder Empty Re: Squig Herder

Post  Celoeys Fri May 29, 2009 4:20 pm

what specific functions do you perform? Direct damage, dots aoe? Can you silence/cripple etc. Tell me more, really dont know much about SH. Suspect
Celoeys
Celoeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Laassaalos Fri May 29, 2009 4:43 pm

I know lota about gobos... they walk realy funny, and when they run its like a hamster on a wheel Razz
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

Post  beetle Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:33 am

Oh yes! I have one silence ability. silences them for about 5 seconds. Very nice on BW's and WP's.
Most of the dot abilities are path of quick shootin' (which if used well enough can take out a WH one on one - slow movement, reduce initiative, bleed dot, run and shoot)

with my current build, I can reduce armour, silence, fragment/dynamite shots (which do a little dmg but nice to break the formation of order) - although the reduce armour is nice, I dont seem to do much dmg on tanks. Either way path of big shootin' has the longest range (until get the tactic of quick shootin to double the range which makes it equivalent to big shooting)
one of my fav abilities is finish em, which does (basic) 700+ dmg if the health is below 20%. which ballistic buffs and gear it amounts to over a 1000dmg easily (crits for about 2000).

i usually aim to the healers in the back of the formation and the BW's. although the healers wont die instantly. silence and dmg puts them on the run long enough for their front lines to be taken down.

Ps: anyone know how i can link abilities and gear thru the forum? i've seen it done on other forums)
beetle
beetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum