Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run for BWE (i think it is BWE might be BrB)

2 posters

:: Guild :: Guild Runs

Go down

Run for BWE (i think it is BWE might be BrB) Empty Run for BWE (i think it is BWE might be BrB)

Post  Laassaalos Sat May 30, 2009 6:12 am

There is a run this Sunday on the 31st May during prime time. Not sure what time that translates to in your part of the world. There is an event made on the calendar. Its first come first serve with respect to the sign ups on the calendar so sign up there. We gana get a balanced party going.

Atm it’s myself stuz and Zolas. Join if you wish just make sure you the right class (eg we don't need another tank)

Thanks guys hope to see you there
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

Run for BWE (i think it is BWE might be BrB) Empty Re: Run for BWE (i think it is BWE might be BrB)

Post  Laassaalos Sun May 31, 2009 11:30 pm

Guys i am so sorry i did not make it yesturday. My internet cap ran out. ie i could not get on the internet. I am so sorry.
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

Run for BWE (i think it is BWE might be BrB) Empty Dungeon Run Days

Post  beetle Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:37 am

Hey guys, I was thinking Thursday evening, maybe friday as well for some dungeon runs?
I've been locked out most of the week but I'm sure to be doing any of the big three (BRB/BWE/LV) this friday/thurs
Try to be there, I wont suggest a time yet since its too difficult to plan with everyone. I'd leave it to whenever we get enough ppl online to make a run
beetle
beetle

Back to top Go down

Run for BWE (i think it is BWE might be BrB) Empty Re: Run for BWE (i think it is BWE might be BrB)

Post  Laassaalos Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:21 am

Um, i am not locked for BrB so let me know, though i think i might be drinking on either thurs or friday.but i am keen, we must keep it with the alliance only. Don't want another run like the last one!
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Guild :: Guild Runs

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum