Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talis and pots

4 posters

:: Guild :: Guild Vault

Go down

talis and pots Empty talis and pots

Post  Laassaalos Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:47 am

Guys i need the talis makers of the guild to please start making some talis (need some toughness and wounds. BS and Intell need a few and we don't need many strength talis. Please help the guild in making a few.

Also please help yourself to pots, got so many atm i my have to start throwing a few away!
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

talis and pots Empty Re: talis and pots

Post  Celoeys Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:54 am

Will do
Celoeys
Celoeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Tungan Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:26 am

I've been handing out healing potions via mail and passing plants to Beetle for potions so I may not be helping to reduce those in the guild bank either!

Let me know if there are any potions we do actually need and I'll see if I can help. I don't have any of the hybrid ones as yet but I max'd cultivation and apothecary in my mid 20's so can do all the normal ones.

Tungan

Tungan

Back to top Go down

Post  Laassaalos Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:37 pm

We don't have many toughness and wound pots. Gots lost of health and strength, as well as BS
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Celoeys Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:30 am

Tungan, if you could every now and then put some Willpower pots in the GV please. I really would like to use these with gay abandon... but i dont want to just raid the GV and leave none behind. If I know that there are some comming in every now and then, then i can use them more freely bounce
Celoeys
Celoeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Tungan Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am

Just saw the reply so I'll make some over the next day or two and put them in the vault Smile

*Edit*

OK just been playing around with these and it's going to take a while as they are very time consuming to make. To show you why:

When making potions you can only use a maximum of 5 ingrediants, the first is the potion flask, the second is the plant you want to make the potion from and that leaves just 3 slots for Stabalisers, Multipliers, Duration enhancers, etc. To make a L38 potion of any type requires 2 of the best stabalisers (L200) so you end up with one slot to use for mulitple potions or to increase the duration. Base duration of potions is either instant (e.g. Heals) or 5 minutes (for ones like Willpower).

5 L38 Healing potions = 1 plant + 2x Stabilisers + 1 Multiplier (so to get 5 heals you need to grow the healing plant, 2 stabilisers and the multipler takes around 10 mins to do). So a stack of 20 will take you about 40 mins to do.

5 L38 Willpower potions (60 mins duration) = (1 plant + 2x Stabalisers + 1 Duration increaser) x5 (so to get 5 Willpower potions you need to grow 5 willpower plants, 10 stabalisers, 5 duration increasers which takes around 45 mins to do). So a stack of 20 is going to take about 3 hours.....

*2nd Edit*

The best I can make using just one stabaliser is L25 so I tried making some of those and got lucky and critted a few times resulting in some L25, some L30 and even some L30 rare ones.

I've put the results of my experiments (total of 65 potions) in the Guild Vault. Hopefully some at least will be useful to you Smile

Tungan

Tungan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tungan Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:59 am

One other thing, and I got fed up with edits as the forum posting window kept bouncing around when my post got too long, if I get the hybrid seed for Willpower I can make loads of them with no trouble at all as they just take 3 stabilisers and are automatically 1 hour duration. I was talking about the normal potions in the post above Smile

There aren't any seeds for wounds or toughness the items from those come from the butchering skill I think and as I took cultivating some one else would need to farm those for me to make into potions. Of course the hybrid seeds can produce those too but you need to win the seeds to make those.

Tungan

Tungan

Back to top Go down

Post  Laassaalos Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:14 am

Thanks for all the extra pots and talis you guys have made realy quit alot Smile. I will at, some stage (probably when we get the 4th vault) release blue items that have been around for a while to be made into talismans. Thanks again for the response.
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

talis and pots Empty pot

Post  beetle Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 am

Laughing
so im making some hybrid ingredients to make into pots - since the actual ingredients dont explain what results from them it tends to be confusing when harvesting.
either way, im using miracle grow to make as many hybrid ingredients for the guild - ill make some pots and ill put some ingredients (50 at a time) in case anyone feels like making the pots themselves.

one last thing, if you guys find any pots in the vault that you like to use, by all means take as many as u want - and then some! we make them to be used and it would be nice to see that the stock is getting depleted otherwise it would just take up space.

so if ur by the vault, drop the guild a chat line and see if anyone wants whats on there Razz
beetle
beetle

Back to top Go down

Post  Laassaalos Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:16 am

Thanks Bee, i might try get a list of Pots and then make a inventory in the gv. Then there will always be pots for members
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down