Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End game instances

2 posters

:: Guild :: Guild Runs

Go down

End game instances Empty End game instances

Post  Morinfen Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Well dunno much about them...don't know anything in fact.

Some things that interest me:

1) BWE, BRB, LV....any others?
2) How long do usually last runs in such instances?
3) At what time fo the day does our guild usually do such runs?

The 2nd and 3rd I'm asking because I would like to participate in such runs once I'm eligible, but can't guarantee how long I can stay online (let's say max 1 AM)...so I wouldn't want to join and then have to leave in the middle of the instance...it ain't cool or fair to others.

I mean, I have the impression they are usually done during the nights, because most of the serious players are online then I'd say.
Are they done by day too (suits me much more...)?

P.S. If you answer, please say what Time Zone applies to the answer. Wink
Morinfen
Morinfen
Admin

https://servantsofslaanesh.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

End game instances Empty Re: End game instances

Post  Celoeys Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:22 am

It depends on the dungeon.
1) BWE is quick, but not if your party is crap. In my opinion and from experience, it should take no more than an hour with a reasonable party.
2) BRB is much longer. Plaguebeast are real devils and take a long time to kill. This one can go right into the early hour of the morning. Id say perhaps 3 hours.

Most of these things are done in the evening because that is when the most are on like you said. We could do one in the moring Im sure, especially seeing as we are getting good guild turnouts lately throughout the day Very Happy
Celoeys
Celoeys

Back to top Go down