Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having connection issues

2 posters

Go down

Having connection issues Empty Having connection issues

Post  Tungan Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 am

Having some problems with my DSL connection atm. Seems to work fine during the day but from 4 oclock in the evening its starts dropping out and reconnecting. Checked my router and it seems fine so rang up my ISP today and complained. They checked it out and said yeah there was a fault and they would be sending a fault report to an engineer to fix it. Hopefully it will soon be back to normal. However if the idiot breaks it completely so I can't log on you will at least know I have'nt quit or anything just that I'm having technical issues.

Tungan

Last edited by Tungan on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Tungan

Back to top Go down

Having connection issues Empty Re: Having connection issues

Post  Laassaalos Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:24 am

That is kak, well at least they gana fix it. We have missed you coming on regularly Razz.
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Tungan Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Got an email today from my ISP to say it has all been fixed. My links been up for 9 hours now rather than 9 mins so I think they are probably right Smile

Played some this afternoon but then my middle daughter and her fiance came round to see us so I should be back properly tomorrow. See you all then!

Tungan

Tungan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down