Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Mean Healing Machine

2 posters

:: Guild :: Members

Go down

The Green Mean Healing Machine Empty The Green Mean Healing Machine

Post  Zanzar Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 pm

... sort of ....

What do u want to know 'bout me:

- former hardcore WoW player (pre TBC). Used to be a 60 elemental mage, called Eladan, on the Magtheridon server in a guild called Sublime. Though we were not the most imba guild around (Nihilum was the kingpin), we were most definitely the fastest progressing guild on the server. In fact, it is still running atm, allthough on a different server. Had a really good time, but also a troublesome one as the game turned out to be a second job, which eventually made me quit. Consequently, casual is the way forward as from now on. No more farming, grinding, pve instances, 5 hour raids 5 times a week and what not. Pvp and more specifically, killing stunties is my only goal now Smile
- Belgian, i.e. enjoy life in our own way Cool
- loves computer games. Grand Theft Auto is and will be my all time favourite (if only they could manage to make a decent mmo out of that ...nursing a semi already), but ofc also like mmo's, racing games and some fps shooters (mainly the wwo2/army based type of stuff).
- likes Warhammer a lot. Used to play the rpg game back in the days as a student, but in a very very casual manner (imagine 5 drunk and stoned students in a small room rollin' some dice, ya know Smile )
- order is for pussies
- way more sexy then any other gobbo out there
- orc = gobbo in dire need of a liposuction
Zanzar
Zanzar

Back to top Go down

The Green Mean Healing Machine Empty Re: The Green Mean Healing Machine

Post  Laassaalos Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Rolf Zan. Well welcome to SoS. I like Although i think the other greenskins might not be so welcoming Razz lol. Good to have you on board Smile
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down

:: Guild :: Members

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum