Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to pass on the duty:)

2 posters

Go down

Time to pass on the duty:) Empty Time to pass on the duty:)

Post  Celoeys Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:54 am

Ok, well like Asyut I have been having endless problems with my WAR (crashes etc). CSR has not been able to help me at all, and im growing grumpier by the minute:) This and the fact that i have uni all means i am not spending as much time on WAR as i used to. Hence i think it would only be fair to pass on my duties to someone more worthy. I dont quite know who, and i dont think its for me to decide as there are a few members that deserve it. Im not stopping playing, my subscription lasts till december. For now though i would like to have little responsibility and come on when i have time (and when the moon and sun line up in such a way that i crash less).

Will have to discuss with the other officers to see which git its most worthy of taking my title Razz

see ya all on the WAR!
Celoeys
Celoeys

Back to top Go down

Time to pass on the duty:) Empty Re: Time to pass on the duty:)

Post  Celoeys Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:47 am

ive asked zomp to demote me and promote who he thinks is best for officer. I dont knkow if hes done it cos he is rather useless at times. But anyway. I'll be on now and then but my WAR career seems to be comming to an end with all the DCs i get, i dont have much motivation to play Sad
Celoeys
Celoeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanzar Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:54 am

Sad to hear.

Below a link to a thread about the DC's with some advise from players: http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84053

Hopefully it helps.

Cheers
Zanzar
Zanzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down