Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Vault workings

:: Guild :: Guild Vault

Go down

Guild Vault workings Empty Guild Vault workings

Post  Laassaalos Tue May 26, 2009 6:40 am

Hey guys well if you don't know yet I run the Guild Vault

The point of the vault is to keep good items and then hand them to you guys free of charge. So what do you need to get some stuff out of the vault? The higher rank you are in the guild the more access you have to the vault.

If you have been promoted once, you gain access to gv1 this has general items such as talismans, potions and cloaks in it. Please feel free to take any item at any time out of gv1. As you get higher in the guild your permissions change and you gain access to gv2 3 and one day 4 as well as the guild’s money.

Gv 2 holds blue items, obli and dev gear as well as some talis.
Gv 3 holds T4 set gear
Gv 4 is not open yet

If you have access to any of these vaults feel free to take the items and use them. The idea is to give the members of SoS the best chance of performing well in dungeon runs and in RvR. Please never take gold out of the vault before asking a guild officer about it though. The gold is used for keep upgrades and also for buying items from the AH.

If you do not have access to the vault but you are able to carry certain items that are in the vault please send a pm to me or one of the other officers. 99% of the time we will give you the item. Of course if you in T2 we are not going to be handing out our T4 anni gear to you. You need to be close to being able to use the gear for us to give it to you. It does work on a first come first serve basis.

So where does the guild get its gear from? Well most of the time the members hand in gear, because we are willing to give you gear free of charge we do appreciate people putting the odd bit of good gear in the vault that you would otherwise sell. This way you are ensuring that other members benefit from the same sort of free hand outs that you can expect.

What do I do? My job is to manage the vault and try get as many of the items out of the vault and onto the members. I make sure items are in the right vault and also that we don't get too many of one type of item.

Give me a PM if you got any queries. Please people don’t be shy to take items out of the vault it is all meant for you.
Laassaalos
Laassaalos

Back to top Go down